Monday, January 18, 2016

No Post Today, but Updates for Future

Hey guys,

For the people that follow this blog, there will be no specific post today. I am very sorry. I promise to get back up to writing about things next week:

In the mean time, I have plans for this blog and for what I am going to post on it:

1. A Definitive Watch/Play List for the Kingdom Hearts games leading up to KH 3

2. An Essay on Why 'Hamilton' Should Not Take Home the Tony for Best Musical

3. Pictures from my Coloring Book and Pages I've Colored

4. Cosplay Photos, and other general geekery, from C2E2

5. Information about the origin, and pictures, of my new tattoo that I hope to get some time this year.

6. A post on my nueordivergency and coming to terms with my anxiety

AND MANY MORE...

So, please, stay tuned, because 2016 is going to be the year that Katie blogs a lot.

In the mean time, enjoy these otters.




No comments:

Post a Comment