Sunday, June 7, 2015

KLog: God, I Hope I Get It!

I don't have a whole lot of time, so this post is going to be very short:

I had an audition this morning. I like to think it went well, but my usual indicators for a good audition were not present. For the auditions that I nailed and got the parts, I could hear the auditioners laugh (if it were a comedy) or gasp or make some sort of reaction during the audition. This audition was with a bunch of very sweet people with very good poker faces, and the people with the poker faces have turned me down in the past, so we'll see how it goes.

In any case, I'm going to a friend's house for the Tonys tonight, I start at work tomorrow in my first day out of training (and I'm pretty nervous about it), I'm coming home to MN for the weekend, I turn 23 a week from Tuesday, I'm attending the next Nerdologues: Your Stories (I got my ticket and everything), I'm going to karaoke with some really good friends, and I have sent out some emails to schedule some informational interviews with people in different positions at  work because I really, really don't want to be on the phones for the rest of my life.

I also am working on my next post for Bridal Bargain Hunter and I am really proud of this post. My last article wasn't as well thought out and organized, and I gave this one a lot of time and research. So be on the look out for that. I thank you all so much for being part of my life and for metaphorically providing towels for the rainy days of my life.




No comments:

Post a Comment