Sunday, May 31, 2015

MY ETSY STORE IS GO!







The link to my Etsy store can be found HERE. It at the moment only has jewelry that I've made, and jewelry that I've made that's about 10 years old as I made them in the mid-2000's with the intention of selling them and never did.

Over time, some more recent stuff will be posted, as well as some tye-dye clothes and maybe some fairy figurines.

If you are friends with me on Facebook, I am selling some other things as well, that I did not make (hence why it's not on Etsy) so look those over and let me know too.

I hope to continue blogging and to be a jewelry maker and to eventually, either be a freelance artist full time or to be able to have a career that I enjoy during the day that also allows me to freelance on the side. My career path is a bit frazzled right now, but the blogging and Etsy store are hopefully here to stay. So check it out! Support your local starving artist!

No comments:

Post a Comment